sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2007

Who am I?

Hi there. I'm Hot Dog and Ive created this blog to show you how I will become a PUA. For those who don't know what a PUA is, it stands for Pickup Artist. Thats right, we know how to pickup chicks, we know all the dark secrets of seduction.
Then you gonna ask me, why am I Hot Dog? Well, in this community we take nicknames for ourselves. There's Mysery, Fuck King and Donald McDonald, and all other kind of shit. I used to be Mystery, but found out that name was taken already, so I go for Hot Dog now, because, well, because I like to eat hot dogs. How cool is that?
What was I like before all this? Before meting the community, I was what people call AFC. Others call it the nice guy. Others call it Bobby. Anything with tits and no penis would scare the hell out of me. I could not speak to any woman that was not my mother. And of course | can't get laid by my mom, can I? Can I? Ok, that was gross. But seriously, the closer I could get to a girl was playing World of Warcraft, and sometimes the women in that game wasn t women in the real world, but a fat bearded guy named Fred.
And what do I want from this blog? Ok, I'm tired of your questions so I will not answer them anymore, ALPHA STYLE!
Til the next post.

Nenhum comentário: