sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

The girl next door

Got home from school today and first person I met at home was my cousin. I AMOGGed him and that made him cry. Haha, poor bastard. I really don´t like that 6 year old mice. My aunt was talking to my mom and I negged them both, ALPHA STYLE! I am the prize!
After being smacked in the head by mom, I went outside to hang around my yard. That is what we PUAs call sarging. Then I saw her, the new girl. Her family just moved to the house across the street. I NEED to have some of that.
Hot Dog: Hi! Can I ask a opinion? Who lies more, men or women? (Opinion Opener)
HB GirlNextDoor: Hi! We are your new neighbours! Nice to meet you! (WTF?)
Hot Dog: Hey I asked a question! I think you must be really slow han? (NEG!)
HB GirlNextDoor: What? Sorry, was just trying to be nice. (WTF?)
Hot Dog: No problem. Did you know I am a level 33 mage in World of Warcraft? (Major DHV!!)

After that she started laughing. She was cracking up. And that, my friends is a major IOI! I am so in! The game is on! ALPHA STYLE.
Then I run out of material and went home.

Nenhum comentário: