domingo, 26 de agosto de 2007

Peacocking

Today I will teach you guys a wonderfull technique that will make you shine in the sea of AFCs. Most PUAs use that only in night game. I use it all the time.
Ok. You go out and every guy is dressed alike, with normal outfits. They are all clones men! Why would a woman make out with a clone? Not even if that clone was made from Jango Fett, because they are so anti-social. Ops, I´m digressing here, whatever digress means. Anyway, I think you know what I mean.
So, what you can do to use that to your advantage? The answer is a little technique we call peacocking. You dress totally diferent. The other day I saw a PUA on the street, probably waiting for something, and he was totally peacocked. He was dressed like a woman, and had even a boob job, a real boob job. How cool is that? That guy must get a lot of ass. He even asked if I wanted some, and I answered "YES! ALPHA STYLE!".
I personally don´t take it so far. I use some peacocks feathers I bought. They are artificial, and much bigger then natural ones. I stick it into my ass. Isn´t it just GENIOUS? Everybody stares at me, some look in awe my ALPHANESS sparkling around.
So, the first exercise I want you reader doing is buying some feathers and sticking it into your ass. Do it and go out to see it in the field. It itches a lot, but when you get home just put some cream on and you are ready for the next!

Um comentário:

massive_damage disse...

This post is money! Especially the part about using synthetic feathers. I used real ones when i was field testing this material and the allergic reaction wasn't pretty.