sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2007

The start

I first read about the seduction community in a spam mail I received after I had my heart broken by a girl. Yes, we all have been there. She had almost no hair and a hunchback, and could not close her mouth without showing her teeth that couldnt fit in her pie hole. Let's call her HB9.5. I told her I was in love using a song but it didnt work. People say its because she is deaf, but I'll tell you the real reason: i wasn't being the alpha male!!
And the definition of alpha male was the first thing I read about the PUA community. I read that the alpha male was the wolf that could get all the females in the wolf pack. Imediatelly I got up and tried to be alpha. After being attacked by a wolf pack, when I was trying to get some from a female wolf (HB 10!), I wake up at the hospital and finish reading the seduction e-mail. And after that I started to study everything the gurus gave me, and now I'm on the path to be THE guru.

Nenhum comentário: